Through our process of hot forging, we offer our clients components of superior quality with increased material strength and durability, as a result of refined material grain patterns, at affordable prices.”
- We take time to understand our clients’ needs
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times
- We are in partnership with our employees and subcontractors
- Our Profits supports our Purpose
- We continuously improve our production processes and where necessary we re-invent
KEY POINTS ABOUT COMPANY
We are a 75% black-owned, South African company which is a level, 2 B-BBEE contributors. The company also boast 51% of black women ownership and control of the business. Forpress’s core business is hot metal forging, with its 1st world forging plant in Alrode, Alberton, South Africa.
We believe in innovation and are continuously gearing the factory to a world-class production facility to meet up with our clients’ growing requirements.